Yup you read that right! We are hiring and this time for our first ever FULL TIME DESIGNER! Do you think you are a rock star at design, want to know more about the business, are so creative you just don’t know what to do? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a mature, self-starter with great people skills. The ideal person will have a combination of excellent customer service, time management and problem-solving skills. Your day-to-day interaction involves working with our office colleagues, as well as our awesome clients, contractors and partners. This person must have a flexible work schedule – normal hours are about 9-5, but sometimes late nights happen. MUST be EXTREMELY organized. You will be expected to pay close attention to everything. And willing to do tasks both large and small – everything from breaking down boxes to designing a room.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
-Help Lindsey with client management, and design.
-Assist with creating concept boards, tear sheets and other presentation materials.
–Obtain pricing and formal quotes on product and textiles .
–Enter quotes and orders in system, IVY knowledge a PLUS.
–Creation of schedules and coordination of product specifications.
–Errands as needed and other duties as needed on a project basis.
-Live locally and have a car to schlep samples (we are in Thousand Oaks, Ca).
Must Have Qualifications:
– 1-2 years in an interior design office or design showroom.
– Experience using, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator), Google Suites a MUST.
– Experience using Sketchup (or 3D software), AutoCAD, IVY a PLUS, but not required.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Must have excellent time management skills, be organized, and be able to multi-task and perform under pressure.
– A good sense of humor is always a PLUS.
– Has own car with a clean driving record.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO TO email@example.com